Stayed at this hotel for three nights. Got a great rate on Expedia for $99/night and they upgraded our room upon check in for free to a lake view room (usually $20 more). Service was very friendly.
PROS: Free newspapers, cookies and water in the lobby daily. Location cannot be beaten! It is right off of the lake and right on the walking path that goes all the way around the lake. It is less than a minute's walk from lots of restaurants, shops, a major movie theater and paddle boats right across the lake. The lake view was beautiful, day or night.
Room is spacious. Coffee maker, mini fridge, hairdryer, iron and ironing board in the room. Bath and Body Works toiletries. Good water pressure.
CONS: There are no safes in the rooms. The towels are thin and feel cheap. The tub is slippery when wet - they need non skid decals. Local cabs have taken to double parking in the parking lot hoping for fares which block the cars wanting to leave or enter parking spaces.
- Also Known As:
- Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Hotel
- Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Hotel Gaithersburg
- Marriott Gaithersburg
- Gaithersburg Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Center offers convenient lodging near the I-270 business corridor and Washington DC. This hotel is 100% smoke-free and is ideal for business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.