Stayed at the Marriott Gaithersburg for 2 nights during my business trip to the area. My overall verdict - very professional and worth the stay!
1. Close proximity to Gaithersburg, suburb of Washington DC.
2. Front desk and concierge very forthcoming, helpful and attentive.
3. The hotel and room decor is very modern.
4. The hotel in general and rooms are immaculately clean.
5. Concierge service on 10th floor opens at 6am-10pm with many appetizing and drink options.
6. Prompt check-in/check-out.
7. Had dinner at the restaurant and the food was tasty and flavorful.
1. No free Wi-fi! Seriously? Every other hotel offers complimentary free WiFi nowdays!