Stayed at Marriott Gaithersburg before, during and after it's renovation. Just lovely. Everything is very modern and warm. The staff continues to be some of the most friendly and helpful I have encountered in my travels. The rooms are a good size and the beds very comfortable. Ask for a view of the lake . The food is very good at the restaurant and the bar was a fun place to be with prompt service. If doing breakfast, it can be a bit of a crush with the impression that wait staff was harried. There are other places to eat (and shop) through the Washingtonian complex if you desire but the food is quite tasty at the hotel. There is also free coffee in the rooms.
The exercise center is well equipped. The new business center - wonderful! Free printing for those last minute handouts was a great perk. Free wifi in the lobby as well as the business center.
This area has everything from clothes, food and movies to meet your needs. It's a great location for a meeting with a short cab ride to the Shady Grove metro.
- Also Known As:
- Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Hotel
- Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Hotel Gaithersburg
- Marriott Gaithersburg
- Gaithersburg Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Center offers convenient lodging near the I-270 business corridor and Washington DC. This hotel is 100% smoke-free and is ideal for business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.