Unlike other reviewers who say they will revisit a property, my group actually came back to the Marriott Washingtonian in June after our initial April visit. My group of 41 was once again treated to wonderful service, good food and professionalism. True story ... on our first day while I was in the lobby waiting on our attendees to arrive, a hotel manager walked by and said hi. She stopped and we chatted a bit. She was new to the hotel, we'd never met and she had no clue who I was. Yet she took the time to stop and initiate a conversation about how I was enjoying my stay. That kind of friendliness speaks volumes about the Marriott Washingtonian staff. No request that I or my attendees had, was too much to fulfill. The spirit of service that the hotel staff have echo those of my co-workers and myself, so it did much to make my meeting attendees comfortable and productive.
On this stay, several of us received rooms with a lake view and others the view of I-270, but no matter, no one had anything bad to say about their hotel room, staff, meeting rooms or anything else.
- Also Known As:
- Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Hotel Gaithersburg
- Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Hotel
- Marriott Gaithersburg
- Gaithersburg Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Center offers convenient lodging near the I-270 business corridor and Washington DC. This hotel is 100% smoke-free and is ideal for business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.