There is a cozy, comfortable atmosphere at this hotel despite its size. It is set on a lake with a variety of shopping and restaurants and a Loews theater. The rooms are clean and modern. The staff is cheerful and very helpful.
If you are trying to access DC from here,you will have to take a cab from the Shady Grove metro station (about $12). The hotel has the typical 12.95 per day internet charge. The Business Center costs you as well for internet time (flight check-in and boarding passes are free). You can access wi-fi for free in the lobby.
The lobby is small as is the gift shop, which is a small room next to check-in with some food and amenties. However, you can get anything you need by taking a short walk to Target.
Overall it's a lovely view and a pleasant place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Hotel
- Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Hotel Gaithersburg
- Marriott Gaithersburg
- Gaithersburg Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Center offers convenient lodging near the I-270 business corridor and Washington DC. This hotel is 100% smoke-free and is ideal for business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.