It happens often that one goes to a hotel or restaurant for the first time and is really impressed. Upon going to this very place the second or third time, somehow you get disappointed.
This is definitely not the case with the Holiday Inn in Gaithersburg Maryland. We have been there many times and each time we come back with a very good feeling about our stay.
There are several things that are very important when you stay at a hotel. Not necessarily in priority order, the listing would include: value for price, comfortable and well maintained accommodations, professional service and care, quality food and good location.
In each of these categories the Holiday Inn in Gaithersburg not only has met our expectations each time but has exceeded the expectations. Having stayed at other hotels in the area, we are able to make this comparison even better. The cost of the Holiday Inn is always very reasonable and competitive. Some of the hotel in the area charge a hefty daily parking fee as well; the Holiday Inn does not charge for parking.
Our room was great, spacious, nice view, had a microwave and refrigerator. The whole facility was very well maintained.
A number of the staff of the hotel knew us from previous visits and without exception provided us with excellent service. Isidro, the Guest Services Manager, who we likewise knew from previous stays, once again did everything to assure a most pleasant and enjoyable stay.
We only ate breakfast in the hotel this time. The food in the restaurant we ate in was plentiful, fresh and tasty and many choices were provided.
Being close to all the major roads especially the highways shortened our travel time to the various visits to family and friends in the area. Having the mall very close--walking distance, if we wanted was also great.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Gaithersburg Hotel Gaithersburg
- Holiday Inn Gaithersburg Hotel
- Gaithersburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Gaithersburg, located in the heart of the I-270 High Tech Business Corridor northwest from the attractions of Washington, DC. Rockville, Germantown and Frederick are also nearby. IBM, Lockheed Martin, NIST, DOE and Hughes are within minutes of this Gaithersburg hotel, as are the Montgomery County Fairgrounds, Lake Forest Mall, Maryland Soccerplex, BlackRock Center for the Arts, and the Rockville and Cabin John Ice Rinks. The hotel offers free shuttle service within a 5-mile radius, including Rockville Amtrak and Shady Grove Metro stations.Corporate travelers will appreciate this Montgomery County hotel s 301 executive rooms with plenty of work space and extra amenities. All guest rooms feature free wireless & hard-wired high-speed Internet access. You'll have room to work, relax and make the most of your day! Business and leisure travelers alike will enjoy the indoor pool at our hotel. Maintain your exercise regimen in our fitness center with whirlpool and sun patio. Enjoy American cuisine at the Village Park Cafe and Kids Eat Free! When it's time to unwind, O'Malley's Irish Pub is the place to enjoy your favorite beverage and a late night snack. We are also a pet-friendly hotel! Let the staff and outstanding service at the Holiday Inn Gaithersburg make your stay a memorable experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Gaithersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.