“Quick, economical, clean, BRAND new and quiet” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Washington, DC North/Gaithersburg

You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Washington, DC North/Gaithersburg to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Washington, DC North/Gaithersburg
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   805 Russell Avenue, Gaithersburg, MD 20879   |
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Gaithersburg
Boston
“Quick, economical, clean, BRAND new and quiet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

On a business trip to Gaithersburg, I picked this Homewood Suites property for a brief stay and I was not disappointed. A suite hotel with spacious one-room "suites," Homewood Suites was an easy choice over the local Hilton, which is right next to I-270. Homewood Suites is in an office park not far from a main road. The staff was friendly and efficient. There was no noise at all during our stay. The room had a full kitchen (free microwave popcorn), a decent-sized fridge, a sitting area and a closet as well as a comfortable bed and a large bathroom. There was no tub, just a shower. All the technology worked flawlessly - USB jacks in the outlets (first time I had seen that in a hotel), alarm clock, WiFi. WiFi signal was not that strong but it was adequate. Cell coverage was excellent so my Verizon internet hotspot was very fast. Breakfast was cheerfully served by a team of two or three. Breakfast was adequate - glad they had oatmeal and fruit. Price was right - just over $100 plus tax per room. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

Friendly staff (front desk clerk even ushered us toward the dining room before we even checked in so we wouldn't miss the evening meal), very clean, and suites were very spacious - much more so than other Homewood Suites. The only disappointment was that the pool wasn't ready, but the hotel is new. Highly recommend.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Wilmington, DE, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Clean, modern, attractive, comfortable, newly renovated suite. Good value. Warm, friendly staff. Very close to a shopping mall. Has a restaurant with free breakfast. Breakfast could be improved upon, however. Down pillows available upon request. Your stay is free if not 100% satisfied.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

pavan b, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Washington, DC North/Gaithersburg, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this TripAdvisor survey. It is only as a result of people like you that we are able to review our product quality and overall service. We wish you a wonderful summer, and we look forward to the chance to host you again in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

On Monday night (May 4, 2015), I ate dinner at Homewood Suites and I must say Eric (the cook), cooked some awesome chicken wings.......They were great! Check the Homewood Suites out next time you visit Gaithersburg, MD!

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I will be sure to share your comments with the team here. We pride ourselves on excellence in product quality and service and I am glad that we were able to have you as our guest. Our doors are always open, so when travel next brings you to the Gaithersburg area, please allow us to be your host again.
Boardman, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The hotel is clean and very new. Unfortunately, I had to switch rooms twice. My first room had a bad leak coming through. The ceiling. The next room had a malfunctioning air conditioner. In the third room, the lock did not work. By that time, however, I was tired of moving rooms. Other than a "sorry," the hotel staff did nothing to try to make it up to me -- and I am Hilton Honors! I should have received at least one discounted night, given what they put me through, each time after a long day at work.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

On behalf of the Homewood suites, please accept my apology for your unpleasant stay at the hotel.

We strive to ensure our patrons experience the best visits possible during their travels and we fell short of our goal this time. To prove to you that we take every complaint seriously, please call me and I would like to host you as our guest again at the hotel. We hope you will see the improvement and enjoy your time with us in your next visit. Please feel free to contact me @ 301.670.0008 or if you have any further questions or comments concerning your stay.

Thank you.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was very happy to stay at this property, the staff at this hotel in my opinion went above and beyond my expectations. Especially Steve at the front desk, my family and I hope to stay here again when we are in that area!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I will be sure to share your comments with the team here. We appreciate it and are working hard to get the property back up to all our guest expectations. We pride ourselves on excellence in product quality and service and I am glad that we were able to have you as our guest.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is a new property of an old hotel building that has been completely gutted and rebuilt as a modern, comfortable suite hotel conveniently located off I 270. Excellent bedding, shower, towels, Direct TV - all HD in a large king studio suite with a kitchen. Sleep sofa is also in the room. A very friendly staff are most helpful. Free WiFi in the rooms

Room Tip: We have a fifth floor king size studio that was very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
pavan b, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Washington, DC North/Gaithersburg, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We’re absolutely elated that you enjoyed exceptional service from our staff, just as it should be! That is what we strive to provide - with great enthusiasm and passion - each and every day. We wish you a wonderful summer, and we look forward to the chance to host you again in the future.

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Washington, DC North/Gaithersburg? Share your experiences!