You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Washington, DC North/Gaithersburg to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Washington, DC North/Gaithersburg
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   805 Russell Avenue, Gaithersburg, MD 20879   |
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Gaithersburg
“Dinner Reception ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

On Monday night (May 4, 2015), I ate dinner at Homewood Suites and I must say Eric (the cook), cooked some awesome chicken wings.......They were great! Check the Homewood Suites out next time you visit Gaithersburg, MD!

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Boardman, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The hotel is clean and very new. Unfortunately, I had to switch rooms twice. My first room had a bad leak coming through. The ceiling. The next room had a malfunctioning air conditioner. In the third room, the lock did not work. By that time, however, I was tired of moving rooms. Other than a "sorry," the hotel staff did nothing to try to make it up to me -- and I am Hilton Honors! I should have received at least one discounted night, given what they put me through, each time after a long day at work.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was very happy to stay at this property, the staff at this hotel in my opinion went above and beyond my expectations. Especially Steve at the front desk, my family and I hope to stay here again when we are in that area!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is a new property of an old hotel building that has been completely gutted and rebuilt as a modern, comfortable suite hotel conveniently located off I 270. Excellent bedding, shower, towels, Direct TV - all HD in a large king studio suite with a kitchen. Sleep sofa is also in the room. A very friendly staff are most helpful. Free WiFi in the rooms

Room Tip: We have a fifth floor king size studio that was very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
pavan b, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Washington, DC North/Gaithersburg, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We’re absolutely elated that you enjoyed exceptional service from our staff, just as it should be! That is what we strive to provide - with great enthusiasm and passion - each and every day. We wish you a wonderful summer, and we look forward to the chance to host you again in the future.
Purdys, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and stayed here for 2 nights. The hotel is brand new, nicely decorated and the king studio room layout was perfect. Even though our room was right over the front entrance and a few steps from the elevators, we never heard any noise, no traffic noise, no car doors closing, no people in the hallways, no running water. We did see housekeeping carts in the hallway each morning so we were not alone on the floor but it sure felt that way! I would definitely stay here again when in the DC area.
The only thing we found disappointing was the breakfast served did not in anyway resemble the pictures posted in the elevators, no scrambled eggs, no potatoes, no muffins, no cut fresh fruit (there were oranges (canned and in syrup and fresh whole). We did make do with bagel and yogurts. We did not have the dinner service in the evening.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
pavan b, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Washington, DC North/Gaithersburg, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to let us know, how we are doing. It is only as a result of people like you that we are able to review our product quality and overall service. We will pass on your comments to our staff, and we pride in taking care of our customers. We are in the midst of revamping our breakfast and evening welcome home reception, I truly hope we can be of service to you again in the very near future and try our new and exciting offerings coming to the Homewood Brand.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Aisha and Eric from the kitchen work really hard to make your stay a pleasure. The food is good especially at dinner. Beer on tap on the house . Hotel has a nice gym. The rooms are really nice and make a great home away from home. All the rooms have a full kitchen.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and our kitchen staff. I will be sure to share your comments with the team here. We appreciate it and are working hard to get the property to all our guest expectations. We pride ourselves on excellence in product quality and service and I am glad that we were able to have you as our guest at the Homewood Suites, Gaithersburg.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Brand new hotel, stayed on business trip for 3 weeks. Hotel was clean and all amenities were easily accessible. Service was amazing and staff very friendly. Aisha, Eric and Latonya were outstanding. I enjoyed stay and would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for being our Hilton guest and for staying at the Homewood Suites, Gaithersburg! I appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve and appreciate your comments. We look forward to hosting you on your next visit to DC area!

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Washington, DC North/Gaithersburg? Share your experiences!