“pretty good” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #13 of 15 hotels in Gaithersburg

252 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Laurel
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Overall it was decent hotel, if it were not for getting the hotel through Priceline I would not have selected it myself and probably would not stay there again. The room was clean and spacious enough for one person, the bed was comfortable. Renovations needed = elevator area, furniture in room. The bath did not drain well, so when taking a shower by the end of the shower I would be standing in about 2 to 3 inches of dirty water. Unpleasant odors at times in the lobby and hallways. There is only one entrance in and out of the hotel which requires you to walk about the entire length of the hotel to get from the entrance to the parking area. Outside of the room I did not try any of the amenities offered by the hotel (breakfast, etc.) The ice machine was not in service on my floor. Doesn't seem to be a busy hotel because there was never a wait for the elevators. Location is okay, you can walk to the nearby mall and restaurants, but I would recommended to have a car in this area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Ontario
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This was just an average stay, definitely needs renovations. It was clean and staff polite. I wished it included breakfast and had an indoor pool so for this reason I would not stay here again. My family saw old on carpet, but I did not notice this. Elevators seem ancient as well, but worked well enough. There was a large school group there and I didn't even notice any loud noises so this was a plus. We just stayed for an overnight while travelling home from Myrtle Beach, so this served our purposes just fine and I have stayed in much worse and also much better so it is very average. I booked through a third party so I got a good deal. I do like it location, it had a grocery store in it's plaza, and it set a little back from the road which is nice. Also, very close to the mall, and lots of restaurants, so its location is excellent! I did not like beds, not very comfy....but I do prefer softer beds.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Been to Wyndham Garden Gaithersburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Garden Gaithersburg

Address: 805 Russell Avenue, Gaithersburg, MD 20879
Location: United States > Maryland > Gaithersburg
Ranked #13 of 15 hotels in Gaithersburg
Hotel Class:3 star — Wyndham Garden Gaithersburg 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Wyndham Garden Gaithersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wyndham Garden Gaithersburg Hotel Gaithersburg
Wyndham Gaithersburg
Gaithersburg Wyndham

If you own or manage Wyndham Garden Gaithersburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.