We picked this hotel because it is at the end of the Red Line which allowed us to avoid DC traffic for our five day visit. The hotel Shuttle was prompt and courteous all ten times we used it, regardless of time of day (within their operating hours). Our room was fine, WiFi good, ammeneties were fine, and the price seemed quite reasonable considering being in the greater DC area.
The clerks at the desk were most accommodating and the Shuttle drivers were very nice.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Shady Grove Hotel
- Comfort Inn Shady Grove Hotel Gaithersburg
- Shady Grove Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Gaithersburg
- Gaithersburg Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven stroy brick building with interior corridors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Shady Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.