I normally do not write reviews of 100 dollar per night hotels in the US; I've stayed in hundreds of them and typically they are not review worthy. For this price you simply expect them to be clean places to sleep for a night.
However, I wanted to give a quick thumbs up for this one, as it was by far the nicest Comfort Inn I've stayed with. The exterior is quite bland, but the interior is refurbished quite nicely. Sorry for no photos, but don't hesitate to book into it if your travels take you to this area.
There is also a metro stop several blocks down the road which will take you into DC easily.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Shady Grove Hotel
- Comfort Inn Shady Grove Hotel Gaithersburg
- Shady Grove Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Gaithersburg
- Gaithersburg Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven stroy brick building with interior corridors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Shady Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.