“Would come back again. great experience and pleasant dining experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bonefish Grill

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Berkeley heights, New Jersey, USA
“Would come back again. great experience and pleasant dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I heard my friend bragging about this restaurant. This time I happened to be out of town on business and there is one close to my hotel, I decided to give it a try. This restaurant was packed on Thursday dining time and for a very good reason. When I arrived, there were only very few seat left. The hosteess led me to my seat. Despite the fact that business was busy, I was greeted by my gracious waiter promptly. He took my drink order and came back to quench my thrist immediately. The waiter has good knowledge about the food. I told him what kind of taste I was hungry for that day and he recommended a few things on the spot.
One of the best things about this restaurant, besides the great service and great food, was that they have the calorie content on the menu. It's summer and I am on a business trip. I wanted to eat healthy but did not want to sacrifice the taste too much. Based on the waiter's recommendations and the calorie contents of all the candidates, I was able to pick the food that I wanted -- "Scallop and Shrimp", 390 calories. Good source of protein, great flavor, satifies the hunger and does not put too much burden on my body.
After this experience, I will visit other branches near where I live more often and I will definitely recommend it to friends.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Silver Spring, Maryland
“Delightfully fresh!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Our waiter couldn't do enough for us and was quite pleasant. Very busy on Fathers Day. We ate here before going to the Kentlands Movie theatre which was a good combination. My sons enjoyed the fish tacos,my husband said the scallops were the best he ever had. It was one of the specials. And I took the Atlantic Charr which is a fish like salmon and trout. Absolutely delectable. The unsweetened iced tea was filled regularly at the table. This restaurant was a very good choice. We will go back.

• Visited June 2013
Atlanta, GA
“Great new appetizers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised with the new appetizer menu. The trout dip with flatbread, ceviche, and bang bang tacos were all outstanding (OK, they're not all new - but the ceviche and bang bang tacos were improved). The bang bang chicken was good too. The house made chips that come with the tacos are a good addition - maybe not super healthy, but hard to stop eating!! The mango old fashioned cocktail is definitely worth trying.

Visited May 2013
Seven Corners, Virginia
“Great place for romantic dinners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

We decided to visit this restaurant for our Saturday night romantic outing. It gets pretty packed and a wait could be as long as 30 minutes. We spend our waiting time at the bar. I liked a reasonably priced drinks.
After we got seated a manager came by and bribed us with a free bottle of expensive wine and an appetizer to move to another table. It looked like there was a large party waiting for a while (longer than us) to be seated.
Food was wonderful! I highly recommend bang-bang shrimp. Chilean sea bass was great, but small. Overall, it was a wonderful dinner at a discount.

• Visited May 2013
Tel Aviv, Israel
“great place to eat and meet friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

The restaurant is located in a very good location parking lot. Excellent food and atmosphere, the place a little noisy. Suitable for meeting with friends.

• Visited November 2012