This is a great place to stay if you have a reason to stay outside of Washington DC. It has easy highway acess and is anchored next to a shopping center that offers a variety of resturants and a movie theater. So even if you brought your teenage kids along, they would have something to do. It overlooks a man-made lake with a nice boardwalk and walking path around it. The parking is free, but you have to park your car in a detached parking structure. The breakfast buffet, business center, and free internet acess were all up to typical Marriot standards. The lobby is unimpressive, but I was on a business trip. I will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pool is seasonal; hours of operations are Friday 5pm-10pm, Saturday 10am-10pm, and Sunday 10am-10pm. The Bar/Lounge is open weekdays Monday-Thursday 5pm-10pm on the 2nd floor main lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Marriott, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Gaithersburg Washingtonian Hotel Gaithersburg
- Courtyard Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center
- Gaithersburg Marriott
- Gaithersburg Courtyard