We had a great stay here--comfortable beds, well-furnished rooms, clean bathrooms. Wi-fi is free, and parking is also free, but also a bit of a free-for-all, as it is shared with the parking garage of the Rio shopping, dining, entertainment complex. It can be pretty crowded when there are events happening there, but the top row is reserved with signs for Courtyard Marriott guests. And if you ask about it, you can get a free day pass at the Sport & Health club right nearby, which offers a lap swimming pool and extensive fitness options. The Rio is an interesting combination of shops, restaurants, movies, and activities for the kids (including paddle boats). Altogether, it makes a great value package for the area.
There were some minor service hiccups, like the printer not working for boarding pass printout and a mixup on when to clean the room, but overall, I'd come back to stay here again next time I'm in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pool is seasonal; hours of operations are Friday 5pm-10pm, Saturday 10am-10pm, and Sunday 10am-10pm. The Bar/Lounge is open weekdays Monday-Thursday 5pm-10pm on the 2nd floor main lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Gaithersburg Washingtonian Hotel Gaithersburg
- Courtyard Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center
- Gaithersburg Marriott
- Gaithersburg Courtyard