I just spent the last 6 nights in this hotel. I was in Gaithersburg for a training and this was the hotel that the trainees were assigned.
Here are the many positives that I discovered:
1) The location in right in the heart of shops, restaurants, a movie theater etc.
2) The complimentary breakfast was outstanding. They even have someone ready to cook omelets to order.
3) The room was spacious and cleaned well each day.
4) The people at the service desk were polite and had big smiles for people coming and going.
In short, my experience was very positive.
The only two negatives I can think of are:
1) This area gets real noisy on the weekends. If you have a room on the street side this can be a nuisance.
2) Only 2 elevators. They are extremely busy. On more than one occasion I used the stairs from the 4th floor.
I will definitely stay here again, and recommend it to travelers in the DC area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pool is seasonal; hours of operations are Friday 5pm-10pm, Saturday 10am-10pm, and Sunday 10am-10pm. The Bar/Lounge is open weekdays Monday-Thursday 5pm-10pm on the 2nd floor main lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Gaithersburg Washingtonian Hotel Gaithersburg
- Courtyard Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center
- Gaithersburg Marriott
- Gaithersburg Courtyard