Picked up a cheap night at the Courtyard from a name your price deal. Was very happy with the overall experience. Room was very clean and bed was comfortable. Bathroom had no issues, and plenty of space to move around. Definite plus was the free WiFi in the rooms. Hotel offers a buffet breakfast for $13.00. From what I could tell, that's the only breakfast within walking distance. I tried to go over to Potbelly's sandwich shop, but they do not open until 11am.
So, if your up early, you may need to drive around to find something or do the buffet. Parking is across the street in the parking garage and they do have some reserved spots. There wasn't many people in the hotel when I stayed, so I did not hear a thing and can't comment on room noise.
Hotel is located along a nice boardwalk that surrounds a pond. nice place to go out for a walk in the evening or early morning. Overall location was very convenient to both Washington DC and western Maryland. Washington center mall is a great place to spend some time and pick up any forgotten items.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pool is seasonal; hours of operations are Friday 5pm-10pm, Saturday 10am-10pm, and Sunday 10am-10pm. The Bar/Lounge is open weekdays Monday-Thursday 5pm-10pm on the 2nd floor main lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Gaithersburg Washingtonian Hotel Gaithersburg
- Courtyard Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center
- Gaithersburg Marriott
- Gaithersburg Courtyard