This hotel sits next to a little lake and shipping area, so there are lots of places you can walk to to get a bite to eat. There is a path around the lake and it is a very pleasant place to stroll, people smile and are happy. As for the hotel, they failed to put the receipt under the door, and you have to ask for the free breakfast or they will charge you. The breakfast buffet is nice, has waffles, eggs, fresh fruit, yogurt, etc. coffee is just so-so but you can go across the street and get Starbucks if you want. The fitness room is pretty spartan, just one weight bench with a few free weights, three treadmills and an elliptical. No machines. They also have a pool but I didn't use that. When I was there were free Zumba classes on Tues nights by the lake that looked quite fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pool is seasonal; hours of operations are Friday 5pm-10pm, Saturday 10am-10pm, and Sunday 10am-10pm. The Bar/Lounge is open weekdays Monday-Thursday 5pm-10pm on the 2nd floor main lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Marriott, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Gaithersburg Washingtonian Hotel Gaithersburg
- Courtyard Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center
- Gaithersburg Marriott
- Gaithersburg Courtyard