We stayed in a room with King Size bed and a convertible sofa bed overlooking the lake on a high floor. We selected this based on other tripadvisor's recommendations and reviews and they were right!
Hotel is in the center of a very clean and safe retail zone with lots of shopping and restaurants.
Hotel has a pool (I didn't see it) a small 24 hour convenience area and a breakfast area.
Parking is free across the street in the garage.
Mariam at the front desk was very helpful in her recommendations of restaurants including the Copper Canyon Grill for an excellent meal. If you need a place for a late night bite, you simply walk across the bridge and there is a crab shack restaurant with bar that offers everything from small salads to drinks and meals.
Room was clean. Only complaint was the fan on the A/C was extremely high. You could adjust the temperature but I couldn't figure out how to lower the blowing fan.
Would definitely stay here again if in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Gaithersburg Washingtonian Hotel Gaithersburg
- Courtyard By Marriott Gaithersburg Washingtonian Hotel
- Courtyard Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center
- Courtyard Gaithersburg
- Gaithersburg Marriott
- Gaithersburg Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pool is seasonal; hours of operations are Friday 5pm-10pm, Saturday 10am-10pm, and Sunday 10am-10pm. The Bar/Lounge is open weekdays Monday-Thursday 5pm-10pm on the 2nd floor main lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.