This hotel sits in the center of Washingtonian Center and provides plenty of things to do in the area by walking. And if you need to go to Washington DC, it's a short drive or bus ride (Route 74 or 54) to the Shady Grove Metro station ($5 daily parking) on the red line.
With a child we stayed in a 8th floor one-bedroom suite, which is very large and equipped with fridge and microwave. And it's not expensive at all on weekends.
One negative: due to proximity to a grill resaurant, the room has a some smell of grill smoke from time to time. I think the hotel should look at their air filtration or air circulation. It was not a problem to us, however.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Gaithersburg Washingtonian Hotel Gaithersburg
- Courtyard By Marriott Gaithersburg Washingtonian Hotel
- Courtyard Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center
- Courtyard Gaithersburg
- Gaithersburg Marriott
- Gaithersburg Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pool is seasonal; hours of operations are Friday 5pm-10pm, Saturday 10am-10pm, and Sunday 10am-10pm. The Bar/Lounge is open weekdays Monday-Thursday 5pm-10pm on the 2nd floor main lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.