Our family of four stayed here in a 2-queen room while driving from Buffalo to Myrtle Beach. This is pretty much the midpoint of the drive through PA and down I-95. The hotel is 2 minutes from the interstate, and located around a sizable little lake, surrounded by stores, boutiques and eateries in a nicely-designed setting. Room was certainly big enough, beds were comfortable and the shower was fantastic! The only downsides were the ventilation system which constantly switched on and off with a fairly loud "thunk" to maintain warmth in the room, and the lack of a simple (and inexpensive) breakfast either in the hotel or nearby. One of the cleaner, more comfortable and pleasant roadside stops I've made.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pool is seasonal; hours of operations are Friday 5pm-10pm, Saturday 10am-10pm, and Sunday 10am-10pm. The Bar/Lounge is open weekdays Monday-Thursday 5pm-10pm on the 2nd floor main lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Gaithersburg Washingtonian Hotel Gaithersburg
- Courtyard Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center
- Gaithersburg Marriott
- Gaithersburg Courtyard