The staff is very fast to greet you when you come in the door. I had a very nice room over looking the water (better than other buildings I guess). There are shops, restaurants and a movie theatre all right down starts.
The parking is across the street but they let you park out front when you are checking in so you don't have to lug your stuff. The pool was very nice.
The rooms were clean and average size. The only real issue was the air conditioner which was LOUD. Yes I had to use the air conditioner in November because the room was rather stuffy. Beyond that it was nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pool is seasonal; hours of operations are Friday 5pm-10pm, Saturday 10am-10pm, and Sunday 10am-10pm. The Bar/Lounge is open weekdays Monday-Thursday 5pm-10pm on the 2nd floor main lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Gaithersburg Washingtonian Hotel Gaithersburg
- Courtyard Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center
- Gaithersburg Marriott
- Gaithersburg Courtyard