We stayed here for 2 nights recently and were pleased. The location is right in the heart of the shopping and entertainment area with movies, shops, restaurants. We checked in late and could only get a room next to the elevator - which was noisy. Our view was of the parking garage, but the other side of the hotel has water views - for a price. Unfortunately, the pool is REALLY small and I could not swim laps in it. We did have the breakfast buffet the next morning. Fortunately, they only charged us for 1 person so it was okay. I would never pay for this again - really pretty awful. Even the coffee was terrible. The staff in the hotel lobby and restaurant were very good. I would stay here again, but get coffee across the street at Starbucks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pool is seasonal; hours of operations are Friday 5pm-10pm, Saturday 10am-10pm, and Sunday 10am-10pm. The Bar/Lounge is open weekdays Monday-Thursday 5pm-10pm on the 2nd floor main lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Gaithersburg Washingtonian Hotel Gaithersburg
- Courtyard Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center
- Gaithersburg Marriott
- Gaithersburg Courtyard