We booked this hotel blind from Priceline “Name your own price” and got a good deal. We spend here 1 night and did not want to leave. The hotel is very modern, clean, safe, and quiet. What’s a great location! The Washingtonian Center is full of shops and restaurants which working up to the late night. The place is beautiful – a little lake, architecture, the life music. We went to Uncle Julian Mexican restaurant – the food was delicious, not overpriced and very healthy – a lot of vegetables. The streets were full of people at 11:00PM and we enjoy walking too. Love it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pool is seasonal; hours of operations are Friday 5pm-10pm, Saturday 10am-10pm, and Sunday 10am-10pm. The Bar/Lounge is open weekdays Monday-Thursday 5pm-10pm on the 2nd floor main lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Gaithersburg Washingtonian Hotel Gaithersburg
- Courtyard Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center
- Gaithersburg Marriott
- Gaithersburg Courtyard