“You will not be disappointed” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Washington, DC North - Gaithersburg

You added Hampton Inn & Suites Washington, DC North - Gaithersburg to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Washington, DC North - Gaithersburg
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   960 North Fredrick Avenue, Gaithersburg, MD 20879   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
2x HHonors Points
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Gaithersburg
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
St. John, United States
“You will not be disappointed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

If your looking for a clean room that is quite, and allows you a comfortable nights rest, this is the hotel for you. The price is fare and the staff are friendly. I was not disappointed. I was actually pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Leila B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington, DC North - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Hello! Thank you for the review. We are pleased you experienced our Hamptonality! We look forward to your return.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Newark, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Wonderful hotel. The location, staff and amenities were perfect. I stayed 2 nights. i was experiencing issues with there internet connection, and there technical engineer came to my room and tried to help, but due to my companies firewall i had to call work, but I give him an A for trying. The shuttle driver took extra time to explain to me how to navigate the Metro system. The breakfast was very good, always well stocked. The room was clean and comfortable. My son loved the channel selections on the TV. I cannot say enough nice things about the staff...A top notch group. I will stay here again.

Green Features: they have a trash can in the room that is divided into trash and recycle.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Hello! WOW! Sounds like you had a great trip. Glad your son enjoyed our satellite. Thank you for your kind words. Safe travels!
Elizabeth, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Very Clean, new Hotel and friendly staff. Rooms are large, a lot of restaurants around to eat also very quite area. I stayed in the odd numbers are the rear of the Hotel. I was working during the night and sleeping during day and i couldn't hear nothing a very quite place, once again ask for a odd room room number they are in the rear not facing the road. I recommend this Hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Leila B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington, DC North - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Hello! Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback. I agree, we are definetly in a great location which is quiet and easily accessible to I-270, within 5 miles from Shady Grove metro on red line and lots of restaurants, shopping and entertainment within the area. We are pleased you had a great stay. Come back soon!
Orangeville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

The heated pool was great for the children to expend some energy. Full breakfast, served each morning, is included in the price. The hotel and grounds are very clean and well maintained. The only (semi)disappointing feature was the lack of unlimited wi-fi Internet access for a family with many "devices." Only one device for one day is included in the price. This was not a huge deal since we were not at the hotel for long periods at a time! Price was a little high, but on par for the location...great value overall.

• Stayed April 2014
Hello! Thank you for the time taken to share your feedback. On your return please let us know as we can share with you the details for our internet access as you should have been able to connect all devices. Guests have access to free wifi throughout the hotel and are not limited to number of devices and therefore on your return we will make sure to have you all set up. Safe travels!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Even though this Hampton property was almost full, I was treated as if I was the only guest in the whole place. I received attentive and personalized customer service from the initial greeting until check-out. I especially liked the location as it is a bit removed from the chaos closer to DC.
The room was clean and uber comfortable. I ate breakfast towards the end of the service hours one day but the dining area was well-stocked and pleasingly presented. It did not have the picked over appearance that many breakfast services have near the end of serving period. The lady working the dining area was constantly keeping the area in tiptop shape.
The shuttle to the metro station is enhanced by a personable and accomodating driver. I have this property on my "next time" list.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Hello! Great feedback!! Thank you. We have shared it with our team members too. We are very fortunate to have really hospitable team members that take their roles and service to our guests very seriously. Glad we served you with Hamptonality! See you on your next trip.
Yorktown, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

We stayed at the Hampton Inn over Memorial Day weekend for the Potomac Soccer Tournament.
It was centrally located to all the fields on which we played.
The hotel must be brand-spanking new. It's immaculately clean and the decor is beautiful.
Breakfast had staffing to make sure things were stocked and hot. I dropped my eggs and they were there in 2 seconds to clean up.
Pool was warm and had a life guard.
We had a king suite...travelled with 3 sons and a guest player. They provided a roll-away bed and the little guy slept on the couch cushions on the floor. I know, a little frugal, but even so the room was still not too cramped. Plenty of room for people, gear, etc.
Staff was super-friendly and accommodating. We didn't know if we were making the finals so they gave us a lot of flexibility with check out.
The con--elevators on a two button system--one button calls one elevator, the other calls the second. They were quite slow, especially at check out time.
Elena and Edwin at the front desk were particularly friendly and helpful. As team manager for a large group it means a lot to have all the families be very happy with the selected hotel. Thanks Hampton Inn Gaithersburg!

Room Tip: Stay on floor 1 or 2 so you don't have to use the elevator.
Green Features: They have all the cans separated so that people will recycle.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Hello! WOW! Great feedback and detail. Thank you so much for sharing. We loved having you all at our hotel. Thank you for highlighting how close we are to the sports fields and other area attractions. We look forward to being a team hotel in 2015!
Virginia Beach, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

I always stay at Hampton Inns when I travel. As with most trips I was well pleased with this hotel. When I called to reserve a room the space I wanted was not available. When I said I'll just check another hotel a few miles away I was given a small suite for the same price. Now that's good business.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Leila B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington, DC North - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, May 25, 2014
Hello! Thank you for your review. We are pleased you chose to stay with us and hope you will be back soon. Our associates really love the hotel, the guests and what they do so when they can they will always try to accommodate. Hope you having a great Memorial weekend. Safe travels!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Washington, DC North - Gaithersburg? Share your experiences!