“Excellent place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Washington, DC North - Gaithersburg

You added Hampton Inn & Suites Washington, DC North - Gaithersburg to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Washington, DC North - Gaithersburg
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   960 North Fredrick Avenue, Gaithersburg, MD 20879   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
2x HHonors Points
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Gaithersburg
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
El Paso, Texas
“Excellent place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Very pleased with this hotel. It was not only close to where I needed to be and central to multiple locations, it was also conveniently near multiple freeway options. The rooms were new and amazing; I could’ve stayed in all day and be just fine. The staff was friendly, professional, and very accommodating, and the in-hotel morning breakfast was a bonus. The amenities, including the indoor pool and fitness center, were above and beyond great. Very pleased, indeed!

• Stayed January 2014
Leila B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington, DC North - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Hello! Excellent review, thank you! I agree, our location is great to be able to get around the Gaithersburg area as well as easy access to I-270 and the Washington, DC Metro - closest station, Shady Grove Metro red line. We look forward to your return.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Upper Saddle River
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

New rooms and facility. Very comfortable, clean and courteous. Weekend breakfast offerings superior to weekdays, but both are good. Only recommendations would be not to lock thermostats so one can go below 68º for cooler sleeping, and use brighter bedside bulbs for reading. Wonderful facility; our second visit since opening in October. Will return.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello! Glad you came back. Thank you for your feedback and recommendations. They have been noted and will be shared with the team. Glad we have your vote as being the best in the area. See you next time.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

I am a long time fan of Hampton Inns, and this new one in Gaithersburg is excellent. Clean, stylish, and always friendly staff at every turn. I was looking for a glass of milk at the end of the evening when I checked in, and one of the front desk clerks quickly went to the kitchen to get one for me with a smile. Discovering this particular Hampton Inn makes me wish that I traveled more frequently to Gaithersburg so I can stay there more often. I will most certainly be back, and hopefully often.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello Hampton Fan! So glad you stayed with us and enjoyed our Hamptonality. We really do have a great team that loves what they do and offers the best hospitality in town. Check in with us again soon!
Pittsburgh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Fabulous, modern, fresh, clean location with helpful, friendly staff. Breakfast was great! Stopped off on the way home from taking my daughter to visit VCU in Richmond, and we were very tired. What a perfect way to end our trip. Location is fantastic (treat yourself to Ledo's pizza, just down the road), or Armands Pizza. The beds were incredibly comfortable, the facility was remarkably clean and fresh looking. I can't say enough about the friendliness of the staff and the condition of the rooms and lobby. Thanks for the great night's stay!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Leila B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington, DC North - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Hello! Great feedback about our hotel and local area dining options. Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. The feedback is incredibly valuable to us at the hotel, guests like you and future guests that may be considering to stay with us. Safe travels and good luck to your daughter!
Fredericksburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

I stayed in Hampton Inn this past week and I was given great service! So many things stood out to me this past week. Fast reservations, Barbara and Christopher were able to give me my request., clean hotel, friendly service ( Thank you Ashley, I believe she was in training), and finally a comfortable bed. Thank you for your great service!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Hello! Fabulous Feedback! Thank you so much for mentioning our team members. It really makes a huge difference having great team members who love what they do, an awesome new hotel and excellent location. Our guests and your comfort and experience are on top of our to do list and I am so pleased you could see and experience it. Come back soon!
Columbia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

I picked this hotel because of the location to where I was going and knew that the hotel was new. It did not disappoint. Great place to stay. Quiet area of town too. It was easily accessible from main road and there are good restaurants close by. Eat at Dogfish Head... the best food around.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Leila B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington, DC North - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Hello! Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review for us. We are thrilled you experienced our Hamptonality and enjoyed the quieter area we are in. In April 2014 new restaurants will be opening within walking distance to our hotel at the Watkins Mill Town Center. We hope you can come back and try them out. Safe travels!
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Where do I begin?? I was there for 5 days taking care of family business and I will say that I've stayed at many hotels, most GOOD, some BAD but I have to say that THIS Hampton INN gets 5 stars hands down!! There was absolutely nothing I could find that I was horrendous about this Hotel (Not that I was looking for a horrible experience)!!

From day 1 I was impressed with the cleanliness of the Hotel! The hotel staff were a delight to deal with! Never did I receive any attitude! It seemed like they genuinely enjoyed their jobs!! Kudos to them!!

I was there for the big snowfall and it was nice to see the grounds folk working through the night in the trucks moving snow to make sure that cars could get in and out the following morning!! What's EVEN MORE ASTOUNDING was that the staff took the liberty of shoveling the snow FROM BEHIND CARS!! WOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

I could go on and on but TRUST ME, you will not go wrong staying there!! I certainly will should I ever head back to Maryland in the near future!! I'm SOLD on HAMPTON INN's from now on!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Hello! WOW! WOW! WOW! We love you too! Thank you for sharing your experience and details about our awesome team. We all really do love our jobs, the new hotel, and you - our guests! Thank goodness the snow is behind us and yes I agree our team handled it very well. Thank you again and be sure to come back soon. Best wishes from us all!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Washington, DC North - Gaithersburg? Share your experiences!