“Very Good Lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 273 Restaurants in Gaithersburg
Cuisines: Greek
“Very Good Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

My husband and I went today for the first time for lunch. I had the gyro, and he had the grilled shrimp kebab. Both were delicious. The tzatziki sauce is wonderful - they make it in-house. The restaurant is very clean and nicely appointed, and the owner is very friendly.

• Visited September 2013

100% Recommend
Rockville, Maryland
“A hidden gem in Gaithersburg!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Owners are lively people. Food was fresh and hot. Gyro delicious. We saved room for the wonderful Greek dessert with filo and lemony custard inside served hot! Wonderful. Apple crumb dessert great as well. My new favorite place.

• Visited August 2013
Maryland
“Very Nice place and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

This is one of the nice sit down joints in the area. Well appointed and clean. The owner is very nice and the food as good as any greek place around. Its not cheap, but the quality is there. Give them a try!

Visited January 2013
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“The Food is Even Better Now”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

It's been a long time that I haven't been to Mythos and I remember that I liked their food. So we went the other Friday and it has been renovated. There was a very nice couple who attended to us and this time I know her name. It's Roshani! She's very vibrant and funny. My friend and I love lamb chops or steak. We both had the lamb chops and it is the winner! We like to compare it with other lamb chops from other restaurants and that is why I say, it's the winner. And there were 3 pieces! Usually, you only get two pieces of lamb chops. So I'd say that is a very generous portion for the lamb chops and it wasn't greasy either. The sauce that was drizzled on the lamb chops was nice too. Next time, I will ask them to drizzle some more! We also had their dessert which was supposed to have limoncello and I can't remember exactly what it's called but it was soooh light and good. I have acid reflux so I'm very cautious with food especially sweet desserts. But this didn't affect me at all. I ate the whole thing! THUMBS UP! LIKE VERY MUCH....

• Visited January 2013