“We Were Just Passing By and There Were Lots of People” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ledo Pizza

Ledo Pizza
19200 Montgomery Village Ave, Montgomery Village Shopping Center, Gaithersburg, MD 20886
301-740-3351
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #144 of 273 Restaurants in Gaithersburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Pizza & Pasta
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“We Were Just Passing By and There Were Lots of People”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

My neighbor and I walk every afternoon and we passed Ledo Pizza. I'm not a pizza lover and hardly crave for pizza. But there were lots of people, some my neighbor even knew and we decided to join the crowd. I guess it was fund raising night or something like that where we mentioned the name of the school to benefit the fund raising and someone gave us a piece of paper to give when paying.
We ordered a cheese pizza, thin crust and some soda. It was delish! I like the crust and the simplicity of only cheese as a topping. Now I know why everyone loves Ledo pizza! I'm converted! I will now crave for their cheese pizza and since it is walking distance from my townhouse, I'll be back!

Visited October 2013