“Excellent Mexican Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Germantown, Maryland
“Excellent Mexican Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you are looking for authentic Mexican food, this is the place to go! The prices are great and the food is always fresh! The place is small, but cozy. Certainly a place to visit!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Surprisingly good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

This place is actually great! Kind of hidden inside of a gas station/convenience store, so I overlooked this place for years until a friend mentioned how great it was so I gave it a whirl and the food is Wonderful, prices are very good, and the service is fast, albeit not particularly friendly.
Highly recommend checking this place out!

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Germantown, Maryland
“Best place for authentic Mexican food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

I heard a lot about this place and have been dying to check it out. I finally did with my brother and all I can say is...where have you been all my life??? If you want authentic Mexican food that is extremely affordable and oh-so good then check out this place. I had their quesadillo, pastor taco, bistec taco, and can't-remember-the-name-beef-tongue taco and all I can say is I will definitely come back for more tongue. On another positive note, they make one of the best horchata in the area...and trust me, I've had plenty. Will definitely go back.