Two weeks ago, my cousin had a somewhat routine surgery. In recovery, due to medical error, she stopped breathing. She was revived, and was in the process of recovery, but, I freaked out, and, "....had to see her." We began looking for hotels to stay at near her home in Damascus, Md. I checked tripadvisor, and saw this hotel with it's fabulous rating.
Thank goodness I did!
Everyone in our party was pleased. First of all, the hotel is located in the middle of a forest (at least it seams that way), so you feel very isolated. Next, the staff could not be more helpful. The room? Huge! We had a one bedroom with a sitting area and kitchen, plenty of space for me, my sister, cousin, niece, and their little dog to be totally comfortable; clean. Finally, an unexpected surprise, breakfast and dinner! Each morning, scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, toast, etc....not as fancy as Embassy Suites, but much better than the continental breakfast we were expecting. A full dinner was not provided, but one night we were offered delicious lettuce wraps and the other chicken sausages and wings. Free beer, wine, and soda was also provided.
The pool water is the perfect temp....a bit small.
And, all this for under $140 per night plus tax (about 15%). We did not tour DC, but, if we did, it is only 30 min in; actually, we would have drove to a Metro parking lot and took public trans into town, love their public trans.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt House Gaithersburg Hotel Gaithersburg
- Hyatt House Gaithersburg Hotel
- Summerfield Suites Gaithersburg
- Hyatt Gaithersburg
- Gaithersburg Hyatt
- Gaithersburg Summerfield Suites
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Venere, Tingo, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your HYATT house Gaithersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.