We stayed at Hyatt House for 5 nights for family trip. Four adults and 2 children. We reserved Trio suite with two bedrooms each with private bathroom. Living room with sofa bed.
Suite was very clean and well kept. Kitchen area had full sized frig and stove which was great for lunches.
Breakfast is great--several choices of hot foods.We found however that 8:00 am is not the best time to eat. Very crowded with people who were attending nearby conferences/training sessions.However if we waited until 8:45 everyone had cleared out and all hot foods had been replenished. What a treat!!! Many hotels do not keep replenishing hot food.
Pool and outside garden are were great!!! Pool was clean--plenty of chairs and open until 9:00pm with lifeguard on duty.
Close to 370/I270 but no traffic noises.We drove our own car so had no problems traveling to DC.
Excellent choice for long visit or overnight!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt House Gaithersburg Hotel
- Hyatt House Gaithersburg Hotel Gaithersburg
- Summerfield Suites Gaithersburg
- Hyatt Gaithersburg
- Gaithersburg Hyatt
- Gaithersburg Summerfield Suites
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your HYATT house Gaithersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.