“Turn up the lights” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Copper Canyon Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 273 Restaurants in Gaithersburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Welcome to Copper Canyon Grill Restaurants where you’ll enjoy full flavored, fresh American cuisine served in a casual, energetic atmosphere.
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Turn up the lights”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Great food at an convenient location if at the Washingtonian Center. The food was very good and the menu was varied with options. Only complaint...we were there in the evening for dinner and it was very, very dark inside. Mood lighting is one thing in a small intimate place, but in this type of restaurant it was just too dark.

Houston, Texas
“Loved my first Copper Canyon experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I was told this was a very good restaurant and I was not disappointed. They have good wine choices and the waiter was amused that I ordered the Pineapple Bread Pudding as my appetizer. My friend and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinners and, as the portions were quite large, he was able to take leftovers home with him from his plate as well as mine. A delicious evening to be sure.

Roseau, Dominica
“GREAT MENU”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Great food, great service, ambience is what I expected. A place that anyone could grab a bite.... whether on your own or as a family.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Very strict for average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We decided to eat out for our group Birthday Celebration. I picked the Copper Canyon Grill since I had decent food there before and it was close by our work place. I made a reservation for 10 people for noon. I was advised there was a mandatory 20% tip and there would be no separate checks done. Also If less than 75% of people showed up I would be charged an extra fee. Gosh! Glad 9 people showed up, one left work sick earlier in the morning. The service was slow and the food was just average, nothing special. THere were not many people in the restaurant at the time. I doubt I will take my staff there again- there are a lot of good choices in the area.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cortland, New York
“Best Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Wonderful atmosphere - loved being able to eat outside! Fiesta egg rolls were delicious, as was the Cloak and Dagger sandwich. Good variety on the menu too. Prices were reasonable and the staff was very friendly. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice meal!

• Visited August 2013