This hotel ranks up at the very top of best Hampton Inns I've ever stayed in. My family is Hilton loyal, and I've been in Hampton Inns pretty much everywhere. You expect the standard, and this is in line with the normal property benefits, but a few things put it near the top. 1) Great staff at check in. Friendly and helpful. 2) We stayed in a suite, and the room was HUGE! Large sitting area, a small kitchenette with a microwave and fridge, and a seperate bathroom and dressing area. 3) We did not use them, but the indoor pool and gym were above average sized 4) Large and comfortable seating area for breakfast.
The food itself for breakfast is exactly what you would expect, same menu as other Hampton Inns. The bed and bathroom were comfortable and clean, but nothing to rave about.
I would not at all hesitate to stay here again, and would reccomend it if you are either passing through or for a visit to Ocean City. Lots of nearby restraunts and shopping, too. Very convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Maryland's Lower Eastern Shore, just minutes from both the Atlantic Ocean and the banks of the Chesapeake Bay, nestled in the heart of a charming city that embodies small-town America, you'll discover the Hampton Inn and Suites® Fruitland. Choose your beaches! Because our hotel in Fruitland is centrally located on the Delmarva Peninsula, you are within a half-hour drive of a quiet Atlantic Ocean beach or a picturesque Chesapeake Bay retreat. Although you'll be tempted, don't spend all of your time at the beach; stay in Fruitland and neighboring Salisbury to shop for rustic Americana or English finery in one of more than 100 antique stores near our hotel. Don't miss out on seeing local wildlife as well as creatures from around the world at the Salisbury Zoo and discover the history of the bay area at the elegant Poplar Hill mansion, just a few minutes drive from our hotel. Fruitland's very own Nutter's Crossing Golf Course offers challenging holes and scenic landscape and provides a spectacular day of fun for the ace or beginner alike. Thanks to its convenience to quiet beaches, star-caliber golf courses and rich Chesapeake history, our hotel in Fruitland is the perfect place to discover the unique Chesapeake culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Salisbury/Fruitland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fruitland-Salisbury South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fruitland-Salisbury South Hotel Fruitland
- Fruitland Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Fruitland