On the recommendation of the bride and groom, my son and daughter-in-law and I stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Fruitland, MD. It was comfortable and clean, with very friendly and helpful staff, and for a good price (for which I think the bride and groom had negotiated.) There were far more towels than I needed, the bed was comfortable, and it was quiet. The desk area was quite large, and the room had a closet with ironing board and iron. (There was, however, no small refrigerator or microwave in the room. The standard small coffee-maker didn't offer the choice of tea instead of coffee. There was, though, hot tea and coffee available in the breakfast area 24 hours a day.) There were lots of TV choices, though I didn't use it except to catch up on the news in the morning. There was a complimentary breakfast with many choices. The food was good. If I were in the area again, I would definitely stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Maryland's Lower Eastern Shore, just minutes from both the Atlantic Ocean and the banks of the Chesapeake Bay, nestled in the heart of a charming city that embodies small-town America, you'll discover the Hampton Inn and Suites® Fruitland. Choose your beaches! Because our hotel in Fruitland is centrally located on the Delmarva Peninsula, you are within a half-hour drive of a quiet Atlantic Ocean beach or a picturesque Chesapeake Bay retreat. Although you'll be tempted, don't spend all of your time at the beach; stay in Fruitland and neighboring Salisbury to shop for rustic Americana or English finery in one of more than 100 antique stores near our hotel. Don't miss out on seeing local wildlife as well as creatures from around the world at the Salisbury Zoo and discover the history of the bay area at the elegant Poplar Hill mansion, just a few minutes drive from our hotel. Fruitland's very own Nutter's Crossing Golf Course offers challenging holes and scenic landscape and provides a spectacular day of fun for the ace or beginner alike. Thanks to its convenience to quiet beaches, star-caliber golf courses and rich Chesapeake history, our hotel in Fruitland is the perfect place to discover the unique Chesapeake culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Salisbury/Fruitland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fruitland-Salisbury South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fruitland-Salisbury South Hotel Fruitland
- Fruitland Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Fruitland