“Great Value/Great Hosts” 4 of 5 stars

138 Walnut Street, Po Box 123, Friendsville, MD 21531   |
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Friendsville
“Great Value/Great Hosts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2012 via mobile

Will definitely come back next time we are in the deep creek area to ski. Thanks for the fine hospitality.

• Stayed January 2012
tigertina, Owner at Yough Valley Motel, responded to this review, March 1, 2012
Thank you for your honest review. We look forward to serving you when you visit the area again.

22 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Medina New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2011

If you want a place that is warm , friendly , comfortable with all the necessary things to have , here is the place . Owners are wonderful people , the town is quaint , rustic , and quiet . The scenery is to die for as well . I have stayed here 3 times now , Comfort , Red Roof , Holiday Inn , they have nothing to offer that Yough Valley Motel doesn't , especially the feeling of friendship and care . Tina and Jeff got it going on here folks , I highly recommend Yough Valley Motel to all staying in this area.

Room Tip: Any room here is a good room .
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
tigertina, Owner at Yough Valley Motel, responded to this review, November 27, 2011
Thank you for your heartfelt review of our motel. We take great pride in offering a comfortable, clean room that welcomes everyone back time and again. Hope to see you again.
Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011 via mobile

Older 2 story motel without the fancy tv or stale pastrybreakfast but very clean with comfortable beds, strong hot shower, and in room coffee. great value. Stayed here on our way to Morgantown and was very pleased with the experience.

• Stayed November 2011
tigertina, Owner at Yough Valley Motel, responded to this review, November 18, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our motel. We are constantly improving as our pocketbooks allow. We believe that a clean room outweighs fancy furniture and fancy prices, anyday !!
Aberdeen, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2011

Could not ask for more. Free wifi fridge and microwave. Comfortable, clean and reasonable, what more could I want? I forgot my power cord to my laptop and Tina mailed it back to me right away

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

My wife and I stayed here as we were vacationing in Deep Creek Lake. We found the prices way less expensive than at the lake. The hospitality we were shown by the owners, Tina and Jeff, was phenomenol.They offer free wi-fi, plenty of parking, and they are a pet friendly motel. The rooms are very clean and if you forget anything, the owners will make sure you have it. We will definately be staying here again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Fredericksburg, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2011

we stayed here to visit family and were thrilled with how wonderful Tina treated us AND our dog. It is tough to find pet friendly places and mia was quite comfy in the large room. We appreciated the very clean and large space, the fridge and micro and oversized bathroom. they really do leave the lite on for you outside your room at nite! We hope they have room for us to stay again in august... Thanks... Tonja, Wade and mia

Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Radford, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2011

I stayed at this motel during the months of Sept, October, November and December I was working in this area, I currently have 2 other employees still staying here. I would like to say that this was a nice and comfortable place to stay. The rooms were nice and clean. This place was not expensive like the other places around the area. It was a quiet and comfortable motel. There were friendly faces everywhere I went and I even went to a church near the hotel. There is a small place to eat, gas station,grocery store and even a post office near by. If I am ever in the area again I will be sure to stay here.

Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
tigertina, Owner at Yough Valley Motel, responded to this review, January 17, 2011
Thank you for the great review. We are always happy to hear from our customers. I hope this interests other people to check out our beautiful slice of America.

Been to Yough Valley Motel? Share your experiences!