“Great service, food & hospitality at the Stonehurst Inn” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Stonehurst Inn Bed and Breakfast

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Emmitsburg
Stonehurst Inn Bed and Breakfast
You added Stonehurst Inn Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
9436 Waynesboro Road, Emmitsburg, MD 21727   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Emmitsburg B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great service, food & hospitality at the Stonehurst Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2005

Recently, I had business in the Emmitsburg, Maryland area. This bed and breakfast, The Stonehurst Inn, was not only charming, reasonably priced, roomy and very comfortable but also exemplified "service with a smile." The owner, Don Sanderson, provided truly delicious and ample breakfasts, taking my dietary needs into consideration. The room I had was beautifully appointed, as was the rest of the house. There was a pond that I could watch each morning as I prepared for my workday. What a great alternative to the standard motels that I sometimes must inhabit.

Mr. Sanderson had just the right balance between friendly interaction and allowing me privacy and peace. This B&B was a great location for my work, but even better - it was only 10 minutes from Gettysburg, PA. When I finished my research, I spent a truly informative and moving two hours taking a private tour of the battlegrounds. While the story of the Civil War was fascinating, the topography of the land was also illuminating; it helped clarify for me how the battles were fought. I highly recommend this B & B.

Families
Solo
Business

Been to Stonehurst Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!