We stayed here on a fall leaf peeping weekend. We have stayed here before but they have remodeled and the place in really clean and fresh. We stayed in a handicap room that had a big king and a queen sleeper. There was more than enough room to get around in a large wheelchair. Person at the front desk was pleasant. Breakfast was the usual fair, toast, bagels, oat meal, waffles, juice, milk, cereal, etc. More than enough to get you started in the morning. the location is good for people coming in to MD from PA. It's close to the fireman's memorial and other historical places. Thurmont isn't far. Covered bridges nearby. Outlets aren't far. It's just a nice place to stay. Had room delivery for dinner from local Italian place that was delicious. We will definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn And Suites Emmitsburg
- Sleep Inn & Suites Emmitsburg Hotel Emmitsburg
- Sleep Inn & Suites Emmitsburg Hotel
- Sleep Inn Emmitsburg
- Emmitsburg Sleep Inn
- Sleep Inn Hotel Emmitsburg
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Emmitsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.