This was my first experience with a Residence Inn. This property is located about 20 minutes outside of Baltimore. I went with my family and found this was really a pleasant stay. It was ideal for us, because, we were in the area for a quick trip to Baltimore, but we didn't want to pay city rates. We stayed in a two bedroom suite which was enough room for us. The room was clean and well kept. The front staff was incredibly helpful and was able to answer our numerous questions. There is a pool, tennis courts and outside sitting area for those who want to be outside.This would definitely be an ideal location for someone who has a car and wants to explore the greater Baltimore area. Otherwise, you probably need somewhere closer if you are in town to do the tourist thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Columbia Maryland hotel is located 12 miles from the Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) and only thirty minutes to downtown Baltimore. This suburban Baltimore Maryland hotel allows easy access to Baltimore city's many attractions, including the Baltimore Convention Center, Baltimore Inner Harbor, Orioles baseball at Camden Yards, Baltimore Ravens football and the National Aquarium. Designed for a stay of more than just a few nights, Residence Inn Columbia hotel guests can stretch out and relax in a suite that offers separate sleeping, living and dining areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Columbia Hotel Ellicott City
- Residence Inn Ellicott City
- Ellicott City Residence Inn
- Columbia Residence Inn