“Excellent crab dip!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Excellent crab dip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2014 via mobile

Food and service was excellent!! We are visiting from out of town. We found this place via Trip Advisor. Our family that live here confirmed that it is excellent and a local favorite. We truly enjoyed it.

Visited November 2014

Columbia, Maryland
“Good bison burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2014

Had lunch with a friend and enjoyed the extensive specials menu. Bison burger was delicious! Service was prompt and helpful. Pricing was reasonable and I would eat here again

Woodbine, Maryland
“Consistent - Service & Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I was surprised by seeing several negative reviewers posting on the site. Have been a customer here for years and I always enjoy taking folks there for the first time because of the excellent service and attention.

The menu has homemade soups, salads, sandwiches and dinners. I tend to order several of the same dishes while I am there because I enjoy them so much. Grilled Chicken Salad is always tender and moist, homemade turkey burgers, handmade crab cakes, crab dip, burgers... Mostly casual food, the dining room is cozy and the crowd there is always friendly. I've never had room for dessert, but they look great.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, MD
“Great for eats and drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

My wife and I have been to Shannon's numerous times, together, and with friends. Shannon's has a great menu, excellent food, comfortable seating, and a perfect atmosphere for dining and drinking. Reasonable prices round out the best way to describe this wonderful restaurant.

“AWFUL”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

We dined at Shannons last night.....I order chicken wings and a beer. My husband order cesar salad with chicken $12.99 and a glass of wine.(he was delivered a beer) The salad was very small and we asked for a dinner roll at the cost of $.60. I have never been in a restaurant where they charge you for a roll. My chicken wings came with 2 pieces of carrot and celery. The carrots had a white film over them and the celery was wilted and had brown on both ends, obviously very very old. How did this plate get out of the kitchen? Very disappointed!!!!!!

• Visited June 2014