“Outback To Go” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Columbia, Maryland, USA
“Outback To Go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Outback was supporting Special Olympics Howard County MD with one of those nights where a percentage goes to the organization. So we ordered to take home and the food was delicious. Due to special diets, we order plain or gluten free and everyone found something to eat and everyone enjoyed their food. It was hot, tasty and as ordered. I had one comment about my sandwich that I emailed them about; wasn't even a complaint just an observation and they called me to discuss it and later sent me a $20 credit for next visit. So really tasty food, good service and prices were good. We will have to go back again, and add them to our rotatino of suitable resturants.

Visited March 2014

Columbia MD
“Try their new sesame salad with ahi tuna, good stuff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We really like their ahi tuna appetizer. Well now they added a sesame salad with ahi tuna as one meat option. We especially like the salad with the same dressing they offer on the appetizer, they always accommodate us. Great service!

Visited February 2014
“Reasonably priced excellent steaks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

The only quibble we had was missing remoulade sauce with our extra fried shrimp (until late in our dinner when our server finally returned). You really can't go wrong with their outback special. I appreciate being able to buy a 6 oz. steak that doesn't leave me feeling uncomfortably stuffed. We came between lunch and dinner; line was out the door when we left at 4:45 on a Saturday. Call ahead unless you like waiting a long time for a table.

Visited February 2014
Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania
“Out of this world prime rib”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

This was the best prime rib dinners I have ever eaten. The service was wonderful, the waitress was very attentive, we had no wait time and never felt ignored. It is not cheap but it was worth every penny. I really can't say enough about how fantastic the meal was. I will definitely be back and this will be one of my staples as I travel to Maryland monthly. Order the prime rib and you will not be disappointed.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gottingen, Germany
“Great value for the money on a good steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

This is exactly what one might expect of this franchise. Good food, varied menu, reasonable price and friendly service.
We visited the location in Ellicott City on a Tuesday evening around 19:00 and the restaurant was pretty full, but they had no problem to accommodate the five of us in a convenient table. The restaurant was a little bit noisy but nothing unbearable.
The service was particularly friendly, which we have to thank. Our server informed us dutifully of the menu options and warned us that the orange juice did not include refills, which is a fair behavior even if it can occasionally go against the direct interest of the business.
In the end I was more than happy to pay the 30$ for a big draft beer, a medium-sized rib eye with fries and a caesar salad.
Unfortunately, one of my colleagues is a vegetarian and did not have many choices (just 2) with respect to the menu... but it is fully understandable in a steak house!

• Visited November 2013