“Pleasant, but not worth the money” 3 of 5 stars

410-465-1500
Website
Improve this listing
Activities: Dining
“Pleasant, but not worth the money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I received a swedish massage gift certificate from my sister for Mother's Day and had a pleasant experience, but wasn't overwhelmed by any means. The waiting room was a little disconcerting, since it's an open sunroom area and although they offered for you to get into a robe, I felt there was no privacy and didn't feel comfortable in that setting. My room was really chilly, as were the sheets, but they had sheet warmers, which helped. The room atmosphere was calming and soothing and the effort was made for you to feel relaxed. It just wasn't worth the money, in my opinion. I have been to many other places that were more posh for less cost.

Visited May 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
“Great for a Spa Day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

A nice place to have a spa day and get away from it all. A friend and I have been twice for the "Total Indulgence" package, that includes a facial, massage, body treatment, and lunch. A good value for all that's included.

First time was terrific; all services were very good, and we left completely relaxed. Second time was very good, though the body treatment I received seemed rushed and uneven at times. Facials were good. Massages were good. I had TT this time for massage, and she was very kind and really tried to pay attention to the spots in my back that were knotted, and made suggestions after. The managers both times were very nice and wanted to be sure we were relaxing and enjoying ourselves.

Lunch is included in this package, and both meals, both times, were excellent. Spa water and granola bars are available at all times, and it's nice to relax in the quiet room with a book, or on the patio in a rocking chair.

Tip: If you truly want a getaway, schedule one treatment for the morning, then lunch, then two afternoon treatments. Swim, use the whirlpool or sauna, and relax and unwind in between treatments.

A relaxing getaway. Already looking forward to our next spa day!

Visited June 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“amatuer”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

very unorganized, close whenever they arent busy, not very professional. not very relaxing, but friendly, just not well run.

Visited October 2012
Columbia, Maryland
“Bad don't go HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH AN EXPENSIVE PRICE TAG”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I went with my mother for a body wrap and massage which were good, but when we went to pay our bill the receptionist ( named Jordan S) was very dense. She didn't do anything that we asked her to do. my step dad was paying for my moms bill and half of mine. While my step- father was on the phone giving her step by step instructions, She charged my mother for half of her bill and she charged me all of mine. When we asked her why did she do that she said I don't know with a smirk on her face. I asked her to refund it and do it over again with that same smirk she said I cant do that you have to call the finance dept. So I called them the woman never got back to me and the manager Denise Newbauer never called back either. This happened on sept 9, 2012, I have called Denise over 3 times and she keeps dodging my calls. DON'T NOT SPEND THAT TYPE OF MONEY TO RECIEVE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE

Visited September 2012
Ellicott City, Maryland
7 attraction reviews
“Girls Day Out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I recently did a package called Girls Day out. It was nice and relaxing. I would suggest looking at reviews of massage therapists first and requesting. Also, be very clear about what you want out of the massage. Overall had a great time.

Visited July 2012