“amatuer” 2 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“amatuer”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

very unorganized, close whenever they arent busy, not very professional. not very relaxing, but friendly, just not well run.

Visited October 2012

Columbia, Maryland
“Bad don't go HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH AN EXPENSIVE PRICE TAG”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I went with my mother for a body wrap and massage which were good, but when we went to pay our bill the receptionist ( named Jordan S) was very dense. She didn't do anything that we asked her to do. my step dad was paying for my moms bill and half of mine. While my step- father was on the phone giving her step by step instructions, She charged my mother for half of her bill and she charged me all of mine. When we asked her why did she do that she said I don't know with a smirk on her face. I asked her to refund it and do it over again with that same smirk she said I cant do that you have to call the finance dept. So I called them the woman never got back to me and the manager Denise Newbauer never called back either. This happened on sept 9, 2012, I have called Denise over 3 times and she keeps dodging my calls. DON'T NOT SPEND THAT TYPE OF MONEY TO RECIEVE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE

Visited September 2012
Ellicott City, Maryland
7 attraction reviews
“Girls Day Out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I recently did a package called Girls Day out. It was nice and relaxing. I would suggest looking at reviews of massage therapists first and requesting. Also, be very clear about what you want out of the massage. Overall had a great time.

Visited July 2012
maryland
21 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Spa feeling”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

Turf Valley recently updated the spa. I always find it peaceful, clean, well kept with very good staff. It is a little on the higher end of the price range for the area, but it is part of the Turf Valley Resort. I recommend making reservations in advance of your stay.

Westminster, Maryland
“Spa visit..yes...overnight package...no way!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

The spa itself was great..not amazing..but great. Would not go out of my way to choose them again ecpecially not for an overnight package. We did the girlfriends getaway package. I was extremely excited ecpecially because it was my first night away from my three children since my youngest was born. The staff of the hotel were very unorganized and did not give us any direction. Our dinner was a mess and we waited an hour for our meal and staff wasnt very friendly. They rushed us out with dessert to go and when we got back to our room realized we had no utensils. Breakfast we ordered at 8:15 thinking that would give us plenty of time to be at spa for our 10:15 appt. We did not get breakfast until 10:00 which was wrong, cold, and no utensils again. The hotel had no direction when you first pull in to resort. The overall spa services were good..but not best i have ever had. Only real complaint that i have about spa is they share their beautiful bathroom with the public pool. and may i remind you this was my first vacation away from my kids so you can imagine I was not thrilled when there were 3 screaming children hitting me with their wet pool noodles after i just had a relaxing message and i was naked trying to change.
Overall i would say maybe visit just the spa if your not llooking for something out of the ordinary. do not and i repeat do not waste your money on an overnight package. Not worth the money .

Visited January 2012