“Wonderful Spa feeling” 4 of 5 stars

maryland
21 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Spa feeling”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

Turf Valley recently updated the spa. I always find it peaceful, clean, well kept with very good staff. It is a little on the higher end of the price range for the area, but it is part of the Turf Valley Resort. I recommend making reservations in advance of your stay.

Westminster, Maryland
“Spa visit..yes...overnight package...no way!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

The spa itself was great..not amazing..but great. Would not go out of my way to choose them again ecpecially not for an overnight package. We did the girlfriends getaway package. I was extremely excited ecpecially because it was my first night away from my three children since my youngest was born. The staff of the hotel were very unorganized and did not give us any direction. Our dinner was a mess and we waited an hour for our meal and staff wasnt very friendly. They rushed us out with dessert to go and when we got back to our room realized we had no utensils. Breakfast we ordered at 8:15 thinking that would give us plenty of time to be at spa for our 10:15 appt. We did not get breakfast until 10:00 which was wrong, cold, and no utensils again. The hotel had no direction when you first pull in to resort. The overall spa services were good..but not best i have ever had. Only real complaint that i have about spa is they share their beautiful bathroom with the public pool. and may i remind you this was my first vacation away from my kids so you can imagine I was not thrilled when there were 3 screaming children hitting me with their wet pool noodles after i just had a relaxing message and i was naked trying to change.
Overall i would say maybe visit just the spa if your not llooking for something out of the ordinary. do not and i repeat do not waste your money on an overnight package. Not worth the money .

Visited January 2012
Ellicott City, Maryland
10 attraction reviews
“Best Spa in Maryland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

In my opinion, this is the best Spa I have experienced in Maryland. I have tried other spas but I always end up going back to Turf Valley. The services are great but the also focus on the amenities which I think is part of the whole spa experience. If you are looking for more then just a spa treatment, Turf Valley would be where I would recommend you go.

Annapolis, Maryland
19 attraction reviews
“excellent message”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

I was fully relaxed by the time I was done, and the smell of the lavandre was amazing.

Visited September 2011
Catonsville, Maryland
4 attraction reviews
“mother's day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2011

i have been to spas also out of the country as far away as paris and london, and have always found turf valley to be peaceful and relaxing. however, i do not usually go on the weekends in the busier seasons. i go twice a year for a facial and massage. i find the staff knowledgeable and friendly. i always leave with a skin care tip or two. i also love the fact that the only products used there are dermalogica. i leave feeling pampered and ready to go home to a house full of kids. my husband enjoys these days as well.

Visited January 2011