“Great food!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nora's Kabob Mediterranean Grill

Nora's Kabob Mediterranean Grill
9338 Baltimore National Pike, Green Village Shopping Center, Ellicott City, MD 21043
410 418 5911
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Nora's Kabob Mediterranean Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 124 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Cross street: Chatham Road
Annapolis, Maryland
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

This restaurant is a small jewel! The food is great and the ingredients used are not only fresh but taste great. The owners of this restaurant obviously took a lot of pride and care in selecting their menu. I had the lamb with the salad and eggplant and it was wonderful. If you appreciate good food this is definitely a place to stop and try. If you are a chef this is a safe place to eat, you won't be disappointed by the flavors, creativity and plating. The food speaks for itself. I left saying I wish I had started this restaurant because I believe it will be very successful. The only thing that could improve this restaurant would be a larger more formal location closer to my house of course!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Baltimore, Maryland
“Nora's Kabob”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

This is a small restaurant, I would guess it could seat 25 persons. Now to the food, it's very good. The menu covers the items that you would expect like Hummus and Stuffed Grape Leaves both of which I had and were very good. The prices are very reasonable, staff knows the menu and are very helpful. I can see them moving to a larger location in the future. I would hope that they will add an oven to make their own pita bread. With that I would give them 5 Stars. But don't take my word about Nora's, go and try it yourself. Their web site is: www.Noraskabob.com. Enjoy!

• Visited September 2013
“Delicious discovery!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We tried Nora's on Mother's Day on our personal banker's recommendation. It was so good that we've already returned twice! Kabob platters -- served with rice, salad, or half of each -- are uniformly ample, colorful, and tasty. (The Alaskan salmon, lamb, and koobideh kabobs are particularly succulent.) Gyros -- also appealing and generously sized -- comes with spinach pie. The flavor of pomegranate -- in sangria, wine, and a sauce decorating the baklava -- is an Armenian distinctive. Servers are friendly and make you feel at home in this small, intimate place. It won't be long before we make another visit!

Ellicott City, Maryland
“Nice change for Rt. 40”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

My girlfriend and I were looking for something different for local, casual dining. We found Nora's and really liked it. Good food, Small, comfortable resturant. Friendly service. We'll be back!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great Meditteranean Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I actually came here two days in a row with co-workers and then with my boyfriend. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. On the first day I had the lamb kabob and it was very good!! I had the salad and veggies with it and the portions were very ample. On my second day I ordered the lamb gyros and it was GREAT!!! I love the location and it's small and offers an intimate vibe when you go. We will definitely be back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere