“Good pizza” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Baltimore National Pike
Description: We want everyone to have a place to come, enjoy good food and drinks and meet new people. We've designed our sports bar just for this. If you are interested in catering, we can accommodate you in our private banquet room and we also offer catering off premises as well. Having a business luncheon? You can conveniently order catering online, click on the Catering Menu tab to set up your account today. Join us for our daily specials and along with special dishes that our chef creates fresh nightly, we have a few specials that we run every week. Enjoy great food in a casual atmosphere! Here at Serafino's, we welcome opportunities to support our community and we take pride in giving back to the community by supporting many local organizations.
“Good pizza”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Good personal Pizza, and remarkable The rest of the menue is unremarkable,and the service and cleanliness need work. There is a bar next door,with entry from the dinning area.The bar is a beer and pizza frequented by young patrons. Fair Winds and Safe Travels Captain Rob

Visited March 2012

70% Recommend
Maryland
“May have been the best pizza I've ever had”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

I've been a customer of Serafinos for years. The service is very spotty. In the dining room, sometimes you get very good, friendly, attentive service, sometimes it's pretty bad. I often got take out on saturday nights, but I got sick of calling it in, showing up 30 minutes later, then having to wait another 30 minutes. I rarely do takeout any longer because I can't predict when I'll get the shaft. I think they have some good employees there, but they don't seem actively managed.

I just went there about a week ago. Service wasn't the worst I've had there, but not the best. My wife and I ordered the Buffalo Chicken Pizza. Holy cow. I can say without reservation that it was the best pizza I have EVER had.

The food at Serafinos is always above average to top notch for the price. Lots of menu choices. That's why I keep going back and rolling the dice on service. I have never been disappointed by the food. Last weekend, it knocked my socks off at a reasonable price.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ellicott City, Maryland
“Amazing! Where has this place been hiding??”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

Someone left a "to go" menu on our door recently, and wow, I'm glad they did. We eat out at least 2 nights a week and I had never heard of this restaurant. It was AMAZING!!! This was some real Italian food. I'm originally from NY where "Dominoes" and "Olive Garden" are not real food. Serafino's reminds me of the great Italian food I grew up on! And it's in Ellicott City! I had the brick oven pizza and loved it. The crust was crispy and light. The cheese was not oily at all. I hate the greasy garbage that you get at pizza chains. My husband ate the chicken "George," and although it does sound very Italian, it was quite a hit. We will definitely be back soon.

• Visited November 2011