My husband & I bought the living social deal. The staff & innkeepers were friendly. The room was cozy & nicely decorated. The grounds were well kept. A variety of board games and movies were offered. We didn't get a chance to check out the walking trails due to weather. They keep an assortment of restaurant menus in the foyer. Skip Woody's Crab House...read my review! My gripes: three long, blonde strands of hair in the bathroom, b'fast was a bit unconventional (egg stuffed french toast, no bacon/ham/sausage) and the "romance package" left a little to be desired. For $89 I expected a bottle of champagne or wine, not sparkling grape juice, to go along with the candles and flowers. The inn offers wine & beer for purchase so it seemed odd that our romance basket included a sparkling, non-alcoholic beverage. Overall an average experience.
- Also Known As:
- Elk Forge b&b Inn, Retreat And Day Hotel Elkton
- Elk Forge b&b Inn, Retreat And Day Hotel
- Elk Forge Bed And Breakfast Inn, Retreat And Day Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely Colonial Manor House with each room and suite individually decorated. Warm charm, relaxing setting, wonderful free breakfasts and a Day Spa on the property in case you would like a massage, facial or other spa services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Elk Forge B&B Inn, Retreat and Day Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.