“Only 4 Reviews - more readers need to go here!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sandwiches, Pizza & Pasta, Delicatessen, Chicken Wings
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Washington, DC
“Only 4 Reviews - more readers need to go here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Explaining my rating: it's not excellent in the same way that the Elkridge Furnace Inn or Azul 17 are excellent, but it is excellent for what it is - A great takeout pizza and sub place. The cheeseburger subs are decadent indulgence that everyone should try. My favorite! Cheesesteaks are also really good. And they are very accommodating - I often ask them to make a gyro sub. Gyros are on the menu as a pita sandwich but not a sub. They make it in a sub for me whenever i ask. Great place. Try it.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Cheesesteaks are the best!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

I realize Waterloo does pizza and subs....but this is the place we come to for cheesesteak subs. It is hard to find a place that still toasts the roll, but Waterloo does. Does not sound like a big deal, but when you bite into a crunchy roll it makes the sandwich for me. The filling is always plenty...fills he whole roll. Plus, if you get the fries, you also should get gravy with them. Mmmmmm. Makes me hungry thinking about it. We live close by an pick up the food instead of delivery. They even have pick up specials, which makes the food even more inviting. Highly recommend.

Visited May 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Our fave pizza place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

We live right down the street and order from Waterloo all the time. The pizza is delicious! I can't comment on delivery times because we always do carry out - but when we arrive our pizza is always hot, fresh and delicious! They have yummy old bay wings too.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Midlothian, Virginia
“Great Chicago-style pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

Ordered a carryout supreme pizza while staying nearby - medium was more than i could eat. All toppings were fresh - very tasty.

Visited March 2012
Elkridge, Maryland
“We Order Often!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

We order often from this place. They recently had a price increase on the menu items but still ok. I always get the greek salad with an extra house dressing. Love their house dressing!! We chop everything up and it's and awesome salad.
My boys love their cheese steak and their bbq ck pizza as well as their buffalo ck pizza are top picks.
Their gyro's are very good, my husband loves either the chicken or the lamb. They have fresh made hummus, try it.... wow!
Everything we get from this place is good and they are consistent with delivery. They have another take out next door, Pasra Kabob, awesome too...and you can coordinate.
This is my family's no 1 delivery option, there is something for everyone and reasonably priced!

Visited November 2011