“Beach Bash Familly Reunion” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS BWI Airport Hotel / Arundel Mills

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS BWI Airport Hotel / Arundel Mills to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS BWI Airport Hotel / Arundel Mills
6755 Dorsey Road, Elkridge, MD 21075   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Elkridge
Hypoluxo, Florida
“Beach Bash Familly Reunion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

A big thanks to all the staff for the great service and attention given to our family and friends at our reunion. The shuttle service was very convenient as was their Stained Glass restaurant/sports bar that is opened from 11:30 am to 1am, it attracts the locals so you know it's good. Try the Old Bay Wings for that Maryland touch. The indoor pool was also a plus.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Tina C, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS BWI Airport Hotel / Arundel Mills, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
First and foremost, thank you for choosing the BEST WESTERN PLUS BWI Airport Hotel/ Arundel mills for your Reunion. It was a pleasure having you and we are very happy to hear your stay with us was “5 stars and Fabulous in every way”. It’s a delight to know that you thoroughly enjoyed our shuttle service and took advantage of our local Shopping outlets at Arundel Mills. We agree that the locals love The Stained Glass Pub. Your support and feedback inspires our staff to provide every guest with the best customer service every day! Let’s see you again soon before the summer ends. Thank you for the amazing review!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Baltimore, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

The rooms while outdated a bit are still nice-- AC worked well, tv channels had good choices on NON- hi definition tVs-- Pool inside only-- small but ok-- work out room small but ok.. free breakfast very average.. Good shuttle service to airport, and cruise port-- which was reason I stayed there since I could park my vehicle there for a week while away. Worst problem here is the parking--not near enough for the hotel guests plus the restaurant next door- same owners-- after lunch and during dinner hours-- people cannot find a parking place and are parking all over on or next to curbs-- down the street and walking back etc etc.. several ways to fix this but they seem to not want to do anything as Ive seen the problem mentioned before and clerks at desk said its "sometimes a problem" I arrived on Friday nite for 2 nite stay prior to cruise and could not find any safe place to leave my car on or near the property, Finally an employee offered to move HIS car out of the lot so I could park-- I had been told to just keep riding around and hoping for someone to leave before that-- after a 9 hour long drive thru DC and all this is not appreciated. After I asked where the employees parked and the two ladies at the front desk frowned etc the male employee- young guy came from the back room and offered to move his car which was parked over by the restaurant.. He shouldn't have to do that but what are customers supposed to do..? When they resolve this Ill give the hotel a lot better rating.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Tina C, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS BWI Airport Hotel / Arundel Mills, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Thank you so much for your comment; I can understand how you feel about the parking lot being full. We are working together with your information to create a better system for Our Park, Stay & Fly packages. I hope you will consider staying here again. Please don’t hesitate to contact me personally.
Laurel, Delaware
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We only spent one night there. Price was good. Superficially, its a pretty nice hotel. Clean, but it smelled kind of moldy, or like smoke, in certain spots around the hotel. The smell wasn't that bad, but it was noticeable. I didn't sleep well in the bed, and neither did my sister. My car was fine staying there for 5 days, but theres not many open spots. The restaurant nearby was pretty good, actually better than most hotel restaurants. The shuttle is not as frequent as the other hotels, because its 7 miles from the airport. Our departure shuttle was immediate but we had to wait 30 minutes outside of the airport for the shuttle, but the concierge told me that they'd be there in 10-15 minutes. I don't mind waiting, but she should've been realistic. Some of the staff didn't seem to be very concerned with their jobs in comparison to other places Ive stayed. Id stay here again, but for the purpose of saving money, not because I would want to go back.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Tina C, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS BWI Airport Hotel / Arundel Mills, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Thank you for the kind words about BEST WESTERN PLUS BWI Airport Hotel/ Arundel mills being very nice, clean and in a great location. I am sad to learn that your stay was not enjoyable. Your comments have already been passed to our housekeeping manager. We hope that we will have the opportunity to WOW you during your next stay with us.
MD
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

The hotel is well located and comfortable. My only real issue is that is shares parking with a busy restaurant and sometimes there is no space for cars available on the lot. One night I had to park in a secluded area and move the car back to the lot after dark (when the restaurant patrons were leaving). I won't feel comfortable staying here alone for this reason.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Tina C, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS BWI Airport Hotel / Arundel Mills, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you so much for your comment; I can understand how you feel about the parking lot being full. We did have 3 large events going on at the same time. We are working together with your information to create a better system for when this occurs. I hope you will consider staying here again. Please don’t hesitate to contact me personally.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Hotel is clean, Very Friendly staff at check in, and the restaurant on site is good and very convenient. I will use this hotel in the future. I will also use this hotel in the future for my employees when traveling to the BWI area

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks so much!!!!...for your outstanding stay and comments. Please let us know if or when you may be returning for pleasure or business. We can set up a special rate code for your company if you like just gives me a call. We want to be sure all future stays are just as satisfying!!
long island,n.y.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

If all your looking for is a clean enough room with an adequate bed & just something to fill your stomach with in the morning then this is what you want. The staff was simply there to do their job with no warmth to it-both on check in & check out. Not even a smile or a simple "how was your stay?" But the price was right & "you get what you pay for." Obviously this hotel thrives solely on travelers & flight crew that are looking for simple lodging awaiting a trip-hence the service & lodging is adequate enough for this purpose.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Tina C, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS BWI Airport Hotel / Arundel Mills, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We are so glad to hear that our Best Western PLUS BWI offered convenience and flexibility during your stay with us. I hope that you had time to enjoy the shuttle service and took advantage of our local Shopping outlets at Arundel Mills. The Restaurant Next Door is the Stained Glass Pub. Please come back and visit us again soon!
Spotsylvania, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

This hotel has beautiful, clean and comfortable rooms. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our flight left too early for the breakfast so they gave us to-go bags with a light snack and water. The shuttle van was prompt for the trip to and from the airport. I'd recommend this hotel highly!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for such an incredibly nice review! Everyone at the BEST WESTERN PLUS BWI Airport takes pride in their work and it shows by how pleasant our customers are. We are appreciative of anyone who takes time to leave a friendly review and love that you enjoyed your to go package. I hope to see you again soon!

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS BWI Airport Hotel / Arundel Mills? Share your experiences!