“I havent stayed there yet......” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Airport Hotel / Arundel Mills

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Airport Hotel / Arundel Mills to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Airport Hotel / Arundel Mills
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6755 Dorsey Rd, Elkridge, MD 21075-6206 (Formerly BEST WESTERN PLUS Bwi Airport Hotel / Arundel Mills)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
1,000 bonus reward points
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Elkridge
Huntington, Indiana
“I havent stayed there yet......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I want to write a review just from the point of view of an experienced agent who books hotel reservations by the hundreds! I did not do a review or read anything on this property prior to me calling the hotel direct and inquiring about a reservation for a large group and also myself! I was fortunate enough to speak with front desk who was so helpful and directed me to the person I needed to speak with ASAP! Then I was fortunate enough to speak with Jean ...she answered all my questions and then some...knew the answer to distance how to get around! In this business you dont meet alot of hotel staff willing to go beyond what they have to do...but thanks in advance to the staff at this BW for a more than helpful transaction for our reservations! I am more than excited to stay at your property! Thank you.... We are using this property since we are coming in on amtrak and then leaving on a cruise and they accommodated all our travel needs!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Ellensburg, WA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

This was one of the best lodging experiences on a business trip I've ever had. Hotel was very nice, clean, modern decor. The hotel staff was very efficient & accomodating to work with. Rooms are very comfortable, with adeqaute desk space & seating for business. Plenty of plug ins on or near the desk. Breakfast service staff was very efficient, proffessional & accomodating.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

This hotel is excellently suited for business travelers arriving at BWI. The business suite was extremely spacious and the amenities were excellent. I would endorse this hotel for anyone traveling because of the convenience to the airport.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Sioux Falls, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I recently attended some training in a nearby area and chose the Best Western Plus BWI because it was within walking distance. I normally don't stay at Best Westerns, but this one had decent reviews so I decided to give it a shot. The property was exceptionally clean, the staff friendly, and the accommodations were comfortable. It is a place that a lot of people use to Park and Fly so the daily turnover is quite significant. The room was clean and everything worked in it to my satisfaction. Nicely done folks!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Morgantown, West Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We looked for a hotel close to the M & T Stadium and the Inner Harbor that had a pool and hot tub and was reasonably priced. This met all requirements and exceeded expectations. The indoor pool was truly heated and the hot tub was nice as well. They had a small fitness center with 5 pieces of equipment. Added bonus was a water cooler there. A ceiling fan would be a nice addition. There was never a shortage of towels for the pool. The noon checkout allowed us to take advantage of the pool the morning we left. The included breakfast was more than continental and high quality. The only negative I can come up with was a loud air conditioner in our room. Next time I would be prepared with ear plugs and its possible not every room has this problem. The bathroom was nice and the water pressure excellent. The in room coffee very good and I usually don't like it. There was a microwave in addition to the small refrigerator which is an added plus if you've brought home a doggie bag and can then reheat. We didn't get a chance to eat at the restaurant right next door which may have very well been affiliated with the hotel. Next time I would and I would absolutely stay here again if our location requirements were the same! We went to the Inner Harbor (National Aquarium) after we checked out and needed extra time to go to the Science Center as well. Would love to come back and spend more time at the Harbor again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Barstow, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Our stay was great. The hotel is close to the airport and car rental. They also have a shuttle that can take you to and from the airport. There is a wonderful Pub (family friendly) Restaurant next door. The gym equipment needs to be replaced. The pool is great on a Sun afternoon. The breakfast is not the best BW breakfast ever, but it isn't bad at all. I would defiantly stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We stayed at the Best Western Elkridge last weekend for one night prior to our cruise. We drove a long way (from Ottawa, Ontario) and when we pulled down the street, our friends and my husband wondered why the heck I booked a hotel so far out from civilization. There is nothing around. I told them to trust me. Well, it turned out even better than I imagined. The front desk staff were so friendly and professional and checked us in right away. I inquired about the mall, how far it was, etc. They said their van would be happy to take us anywhere we want 24/hrs a day! What? Wow. So, we took the shuttle van to the big shopping mall and called for a pick up several hours later. He then drove us to a place to buy some wine we wanted to take on board our cruise with us and to Walmart to get some motion sickness pills. The next morning, we got the shuttle to the port and a week later, it picked us up again. We parked our car at the hotel for the week and it was totally fine. My husband and I used the gym the next day and while it was warm in there, it was fine too, not huge but adequate. The breakfast buffet had a large assortment to choose from: scrambled eggs, meats, pancakes, breads, muffins, cereals, yogurt, fruit, etc. There was also coffee and juices available. We booked through Trinity Reservations and it cost us $95USD in total for the hotel for 2 people and that included tax, parking, breakfast and shuttle. We tipped the shuttle driver pretty good all the times we used it…they went above and beyond in our opinion and way better than a cab! Hotel was clean and comfortable. We had a room with 2 double beds and I would have preferred a king but maybe that wasn’t part of the $95 offer. I recommend this hotel 100%!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elkridge
BEST WESTERN PLUS Airport North Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbia East - Elkridge
Comfort Suites Columbia Gateway
The Hotel at Arundel Preserve
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, BWI Airport (Baltimore)
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#3 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
4.5 of 5 stars 330 reviews
Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI ...
#1 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
4.5 of 5 stars 260 reviews

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Airport Hotel / Arundel Mills? Share your experiences!