“Back for a 2nd stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Edgewood
Pennsylvania
“Back for a 2nd stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

We stayed here last year for 1 night, we are back in the area and staying 2 nights this time. So I suppose repeat business is an endorsement of this location. we did not get to have breakfast the first time we stayed, it is a step above continental. The rooms are newly renovated and clean, we are happy with this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Stayed here for 4 nights with my husband and our 1 year old daughter. Our big complaint is that our room was never cleaned. We would be in the room when housekeeping came by in the morning, but as with other hotels we expected them to come back later when we were gone. After 2 days of this my husband said something to the front desk. Their response? Giving us a vacuum to clean our own room! Besides this the rooms are pretty cramped. Our daughter's pack-n-play is not very large but made it almost impossible to walk around comfortably. The bathrooms are cramped as well and much to close to the beds! Low prices but I guess you're getting what you pay for.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Edgewood hotels

Gloversville, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Recently stayed her for one night on our way south. The room and bathroom were clean and the beds comfortable. The breakfast was OK. If you are here for a night stay this is a nice hotel, and the rate was reasonable, about $64.00 with a coupon. Other hotels in the area, such as the Hampton will charge 50-60 dollars more a night. Would certainly stay here again. Staff very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Salisbury, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

A very clean and quiet hotel myself and 3 workers stayed in 2 different times and would recommend to everyone,very nice staff and clean rooms.We stayed on the 2nd floor, very nice pool,had everything we needed

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Orillia, Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

The hotel itself was very nice and staff were helpful. Upon check out paid cash for the room. After getting home and getting my credit card bill the hotel 4 days after I left put through a misc charge and then reversed it the same day but with exchange rate the charge ending costing me a few cents. Upon contacting the hotel I was advised that for nearly a year they have had trouble getting credit card holds for rooms released. They advised that to get the hold released on my card they had to put through a charge and then reverse it. They advise that they have been unable to resolve the issue with their credit card company. They do not warn you of this issue when you check in or out, nor do they notify you of this when they put through the charge on your card. When I asked to be reimbursed the difference in the exchange rate I was advised that they could send me the money but could not put through the credit on the card. Seems strange to me that they can put through an unauthorized charge on your card and reverse it but cannot process the credit on the card.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I especially loved staying at this hotel. The front desk clerk, Pez, was very helpful in assisting us when we needed extra towels and she was very welcoming. She also suggested great places for us to dine which are all along the road where the hotel is located.The rooms where especially nice. It was a great stay. The kids loved the pool.

Room Tip: If you have kids, request a room on the first floor near the pool.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Quakertown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

They say it was newly redone, and it sure seemed nice to me. I would have liked to of had the time to get into the pool, but I was ready for sleep. I was checked in quickly, and the staff was very kind. There is a Waffle House across the way.

• Stayed November 2013

Been to Sleep Inn , Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!