“Clean, Comfortable and at a fair price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Edgewood Hotel and Conference Center

You added Ramada Edgewood Hotel and Conference Center to your Saves list
Ramada Edgewood Hotel and Conference Center
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1700 Van Bibber Rd, Exit 77A (SR 24) off I-95, Edgewood, MD 21040-1034   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Edgewood
Baltimore, Maryland
“Clean, Comfortable and at a fair price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2011

My Husband and I were in town for our yacht clubs yearly celebration this past weekend and we stayed at the Ramada Conference Center. In years past, our friends had told us that we should stay at the Ramada Conference Center, but we always drove home. Boy are we glad this year that we stayed. We found a clean (spacious) comfortable room at a very fair price with a staff could not have been any nicer. If this Ramada is what all Ramada’s are like, you have found a customer for life. Cheers!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Calabash, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2011

We stayed here for Christmas Eve and Day 2009 and decided to do it again for Christmas 2010. It is a clean, basic hotel with a basic free breakfast counter. The rooms are pretty much standard. No complaints.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Clayton, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2010

My wife and I stayed here while on a group tour. Our stay was brief as we arrived late at night and left early the next morning but our experience was a very good one. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the desk clerk was most pleasant.

They have a continental breakfast which is not but diabetic friendly so if your diet is a concern, you may want to visit the Denny's next door for breakfast. Other than that, our stay was nice.

• Stayed July 2010
Aberdeen
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2010

It was a last minute choice I had to make. I appreciated the great service I received from the staff. They were helpful and attentive to my families needs. They have a great continential breakfast with plenty of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereals, with tasty danishes. My kids enjoyed the pool, and the fact that they could play video games in the room. I would surely stay again. It makes a great place to spend time with the kids, and close to other nice places and shops when you want to get out.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Aberdeen
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2010

The room was needed at the last moment. I was pleased with the staff and the service that they provided in assisting my family. The was a great continential breakfast provided with plenty of fresh fruits. My children loved the opportunity of getting to play in the pool, and the option of playing video games on the television. It was the perfect night out with the children. I would surely do it again, and I really enjoyed myself.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Delaware
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2009

I stayed in the Ramada in November for one quick sleep between business. Checkin was fine and unremarkable. Room was clean and stocked with ammenties. I bought food and though refrigerator was cooling, however in the morning it appeared to either stop working or not cool much. Checkout was without issue. Hotel is fine if you just need a place to stay and no frills. Price is intermediate but one of the cheapest in the area that week.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2009

I had a wonderful time. Excellent service!!!!! Like a home away from home!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Ramada Edgewood Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Edgewood Hotel and Conference Center

Address: 1700 Van Bibber Rd, Exit 77A (SR 24) off I-95, Edgewood, MD 21040-1034
Location: United States > Maryland > Edgewood
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Edgewood
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Edgewood Hotel and Conference Center 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Ramada Edgewood Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Conference Center Edgewood Hotel Edgewood
Ramada Edgewood
Edgewood Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Edgewood Hotel and Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.